Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2014/05/06 10:29:53 UTC

Created a Flex Dashboard as well as 3 Agile Boards

Hi,

Just wanted to inform you that I just created a Flex Dashboard (It's a first draft though). Think it should be able to give us a good overview over what's going on on the project. Aditionally I created 3 Kanban Agile Boards (I think Kanban is more appropreate for us than Scrum):

- Flex Board

- Flex-BlazeDS Board

- Flex-FlexUnit Board

in which you can see which issues are in what state. Note: The Flex Board doesn't contain the issues from BlazeDS and FlexUnit and the Flex Board currently contains about 4000 issues ... so it seems to take forever to load, but if you click on the "My Issues" Quick Filter You'll immediately know what you have signed up for :-)

Chris

RE: Created a Flex Dashboard as well as 3 Agile Boards

Posted by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>.
Even if it hangs and at time doesn't display the issues even when I select "Only my issues", it is a good thing.

Thanks,
Frédéric THOMAS