Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by IOD <io...@bsdshell.dyndns.org> on 2002/12/19 19:10:07 UTC

[users@httpd] pdf files via reverse proxy

Has anyone else had problems having pdf files launch
inside IE when viewing them through a reverse proxy?

The acrobat reader launches but the pdf file has no
content, just a blank page.

If I save the file then view it I have no problems.

Anyone have any thoughts or experience with this?

Re: [users@httpd] pdf files via reverse proxy

Posted by "i.t" <i....@ithum.de>.
msg Donnerstag 19 Dezember 2002 19:10 by IOD:
> Anyone have any thoughts or experience with this?

on Netscape/iPlanet proxies I kept pdf' s out allowing direct connections...

you may consider a proxy.pac

--
 . ___
 |  |  Irmund     Thum