Posted to infrastructure-dev@apache.org by Geoffrey Corey <co...@apache.org> on 2016/02/01 17:00:19 UTC

Re: apache brooklyn projects -- git push permissions?

Alex,

What is your asf username? The above error is indicating that you might not
be in the Brooklyn ldap group (and yes, if you are in the Brooklyn PMC ldap
group, you must be in the Brooklyn ldap group as well for commits to work).

Posted by Alex Heneveld <al...@cloudsoftcorp.com>.
Thank you Geoff + Richard -- everything now seems to be working.

Apologies for not knowing this!

Best
Alex

Re: apache brooklyn projects -- set default github branch "master" on "brooklyn" and "brooklyn-docs" ?

Posted by Geoffrey Corey <co...@apache.org>.
I have fixed the above github mirrors to have master as the default branch.

Posted by Alex Heneveld <al...@cloudsoftcorp.com>.
Geoff/All-

Posted by Geoffrey Corey <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alex Heneveld <al...@cloudsoftcorp.com>.