Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Tuan Quan <tu...@yahoo.com> on 2009/08/05 18:54:51 UTC

after creating PDF

Anyone knows why I received the following message after pdf is created on my SUN Solaris box?
thanks.

Xlib: connection to "myunixbox:0.0" refused by server
Xlib: Invalid MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1 key

tuan

Re: after creating PDF

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
On 05.08.2009 18:54, Tuan Quan wrote:
> Anyone knows why I received the following message after pdf is created on my SUN Solaris box?
> thanks.
>

> Xlib: connection to "myunixbox:0.0" refused by server
> Xlib: Invalid MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1 key

FOP initializes the Java graphics subsytem, which
causes the process to try to connect to an X server on
Unix, even though FOP doesn't need such a connection in
order to run.
The output of the message may be delayed until the
process exits due to buffering.
Therefore, the message should be harmless. If you still
want to get rid of it, start Java with the
  -Djava.awt.headless=true
option.

J.Pietschmann