Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Max Dcosta <Ma...@Netdecisions.com> on 2002/08/01 07:18:31 UTC

RE: Embedding a table in a table-row

thanks Markus,

you've been a great help.

cheers,

Max

-----Original Message-----
From: Markus Wiese [mailto:markus.wiese@uumail.de]
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 7:28 PM
To: fop-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: Embedding a table in a table-row

Hi,
I didn't quite grasp your construction, but here is some simple nested table
example,
which might "throw some light" on your problem. It's far from being
optimized,
especially using attributes for header-names is certainly questionable, but
could give you some basic idea, what it is about.

markus

PS: If you need the pdf, just let me know.