Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by jon * <jo...@clearink.com> on 1999/07/19 20:36:35 UTC

FAQ-O-Matic

There is now a fully open/brand new FOM for all of you to start filling with
information. Abuse it and you will lose it. Use it and we will keep it. ;-)

<http://jakarta.apache.org/faq/>

-jon

Re: FAQ-O-Matic

Posted by James Davidson <du...@x180.com>.
> There is now a fully open/brand new FOM for all of you to start filling with
> information. Abuse it and you will lose it. Use it and we will keep it. ;-)

SWEET. Thanks dude (you rock)... I'll take that off my to-do list for
the week. :)

.duncan

--
James Davidson