Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Dejan Gambin <de...@grad-pula.hinet.hr> on 2002/08/09 10:46:49 UTC

Problems with rewrite rule on Apache 2.0.39 for Windows

Hello, I've created a virtual host and enabled some rewrite rules. The one
that doesn't work is

RewriteRule !\.(gif|css|jpg|png)$ /index.php

I just cannot understand what is going on. If I use absolute path instead of
/index.php (for example "C:/Program Files/Apache
Group/Apache2/htdocs/index.php) Apache prefixes this with document_root and
get the wrong URL. In the case of /index.php it doesn't do any prefix so it
can not find index.php again.
Does anyone know what have I done wrong?
Thanks in advance.

Dejan Gambin
Grad Pula
Forum 13/II
52100 Pula
E-mail: dejan.gambin@grad-pula.hinet.hr

RE: Problems with rewrite rule on Apache 2.0.39 for Windows

Posted by Dejan Gambin <de...@grad-pula.hinet.hr>.
Hello
Here is the Virtual Host section:

NameVirtualHost 192.0.0.3 #This is the local IP address of server

# ezPublish User site
<VirtualHost 192.0.0.3>
	<Directory "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache/htdocs/ezpublish">
		Options FollowSymLinks
		AllowOverride None
	</Directory>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteLog rewrite_user.log
RewriteLogLevel 9
RewriteRule ^/stats/store/(.*).gif$ /ezstats/user/storestats.php [S=4]
RewriteRule .*/ezmediacatalogue/catalogue/(.*)$
/ezmediacatalogue/catalogue/$1 #[T="application/oct-stream",S=2]
RewriteRule ^/filemanager/filedownload/([^/]+)/(.*)$ /ezfilemanager/files/$1
#[T="application/oct-stream",S=1]
RewriteRule ^/xmlrpc.*$ /index_xmlrpc.php [S=1]
RewriteRule !\.(gif|css|jpg|png|php)$ /index.php
DocumentRoot "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache/htdocs/ezpublish"
ServerName ez
</VirtualHost>

Thanks

Posted by Jurgen <ap...@squarehosting.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Dejan Gambin <de...@grad-pula.hinet.hr>.
Hello,

Posted by Jurgen <ap...@squarehosting.com>.
Hi again,

go ahead and post the log file.
Did you use and other rewrite related directives than 'RewriteRule !\.(gif|css|jpg|png)$ /index.php' ?

Posted by Dejan Gambin <de...@grad-pula.hinet.hr>.

Posted by Jurgen <ap...@squarehosting.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Dejan Gambin <de...@grad-pula.hinet.hr>.