Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by R....@akka.eu on 2011/02/02 12:32:22 UTC

Parsing exception while creating image

Hi again !

I have an issue creating an image in Alfresco and generating a thumbnail for it. I have a rule on the space I create the image to, which executes a javascript to create the thumbnail. With Atom Binding I have the following exception, with no error on Alfresco side :

Caused by: org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisConnectionException: Parsing exception!
	at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.AbstractAtomPubService.parse(AbstractAtomPubService.java:458)
	at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.ObjectServiceImpl.createDocument(ObjectServiceImpl.java:116)
	at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.SessionImpl.createDocument(SessionImpl.java:612)
	at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.FolderImpl.createDocument(FolderImpl.java:96)
	... 78 more
Caused by: javax.xml.bind.UnmarshalException
 - with linked exception:
[com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxIOException: Connection reset]
	at com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.UnmarshallerImpl.handleStreamException(UnmarshallerImpl.java:397)
	at com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.UnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal0(UnmarshallerImpl.java:335)
	at com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.UnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal(UnmarshallerImpl.java:312)
	at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.AtomPubParser.unmarshalElement(AtomPubParser.java:348)
	at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.AtomPubParser.parseElement(AtomPubParser.java:305)
	at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.AtomPubParser.parseEntry(AtomPubParser.java:251)
	at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.AtomPubParser.parse(AtomPubParser.java:93)
	at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.AbstractAtomPubService.parse(AbstractAtomPubService.java:456)
	... 82 more
Caused by: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxIOException: Connection reset
	at com.ctc.wstx.sr.StreamScanner.constructFromIOE(StreamScanner.java:631)
	at com.ctc.wstx.sr.StreamScanner.loadMoreFromCurrent(StreamScanner.java:1054)
	at com.ctc.wstx.sr.StreamScanner.loadMoreFromCurrent(StreamScanner.java:1061)
	at com.ctc.wstx.sr.StreamScanner.getNextCharFromCurrent(StreamScanner.java:807)
	at com.ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.readEndElem(BasicStreamReader.java:3137)
	at com.ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.nextFromTree(BasicStreamReader.java:2775)
	at com.ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.next(BasicStreamReader.java:1048)
	at com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.StAXStreamConnector.bridge(StAXStreamConnector.java:188)
	at com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.UnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal0(UnmarshallerImpl.java:333)
	... 88 more
Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
	at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:168)
	at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:218)
	at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1(BufferedInputStream.java:258)
	at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:317)
	at sun.net.www.http.ChunkedInputStream.fastRead(ChunkedInputStream.java:221)
	at sun.net.www.http.ChunkedInputStream.read(ChunkedInputStream.java:662)
	at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(FilterInputStream.java:116)
	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$HttpInputStream.read(HttpURLConnection.java:2391)
	at com.ctc.wstx.io.BaseReader.readBytes(BaseReader.java:155)
	at com.ctc.wstx.io.UTF8Reader.loadMore(UTF8Reader.java:368)
	at com.ctc.wstx.io.UTF8Reader.read(UTF8Reader.java:111)
	at com.ctc.wstx.io.ReaderSource.readInto(ReaderSource.java:87)
	at com.ctc.wstx.io.BranchingReaderSource.readInto(BranchingReaderSource.java:57)
	at com.ctc.wstx.sr.StreamScanner.loadMoreFromCurrent(StreamScanner.java:1051)
	... 95 more

With WS binding...I couldn't try it because I use CXF on my projet.

Is this a basic timeout ?  I think it could be related to rendition data but I didn't get further into this idea.

This does NOT happen when I create a non-image document.

This happens with 0.2-incubating and 0.3-incubating-SNAPSHOT

thanks

Re: Parsing exception while creating image

Posted by R....@akka.eu.
OK I made further tests locally (my client app and alfresco on the same machine) and everything works fine...

sorry !

Posted by Florian Müller <fl...@alfresco.com>.

Posted by Florian Müller <fl...@alfresco.com>.
Hi,