Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Radhwane Chebaane <r....@mindlytix.com> on 2017/04/20 11:30:14 UTC

[sparkR] [MLlib] : Is word2vec implemented in SparkR MLlib ?

Hi,

I've been experimenting with the Spark *Word2vec* implementation in the
MLLib package with Scala and it was very nice.
I need to use the same algorithm in R leveraging the power of spark
distribution with SparkR.
I have been looking on the mailing list and Stackoverflow for any
*Word2vec* use-case
in SparkR but no luck.

Is there any implementation of *Word2vec* in *SparkR* ? Is there any
current work to support this feature in MLlib with R?

Thanks!
Radhwane Chebaane

--

[image: photo] Radhwane Chebaane
Distributed systems engineer, Mindlytix

Mail: radhwane@mindlytix.com  <ra...@mindlytix.com>
Mobile: +33 695 588 906 <+33+695+588+906>
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#>
Skype: rad.cheb  <https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#>
LinkedIn <https://fr.linkedin.com/in/radhwane-chebaane-483b3a7b>
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#>

Re: [sparkR] [MLlib] : Is word2vec implemented in SparkR MLlib ?

Posted by Felix Cheung <fe...@hotmail.com>.
Not currently - how are you planning to use the output from word2vec?

Mail: radhwane@mindlytix.com <ma...@mindlytix.com>
Mobile: +33 695 588 906<tel:+33+695+588+906> <https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#>
Skype: rad.cheb <https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#>
LinkedIn<https://fr.linkedin.com/in/radhwane-chebaane-483b3a7b> <https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#>