Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Perry Q Hertler <pe...@yahoo.com> on 2003/06/23 19:54:36 UTC

File Download (Again)

Thanks to Adam, I now have a service that retrieves a
BLOB and writes the associated file out to the
servlet's output stream.

Now, my problem is getting my file rendered with
tapestry.  My file types are PDFs, docs, etc.  All of
the examples of seen with Assets involve rendering an
image in-line with HTML.  I need to display a
document.  Any suggestions?

Is it possible for me to link directly to a service?
I know that this would work because if I type
http://localhost:8080/myapp/app?service=fileService/3&sp=3,
in my browser, the appropriate file is retrieved and
displayed.

Thanks,
Perry

http://sbc.yahoo.com

Re: File Download (Again) - Never Mind :-)

Posted by Perry Q Hertler <pe...@yahoo.com>.
I just discovered the ServiceLink.

http://sbc.yahoo.com