Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Steve Cohen <sc...@javactivity.org> on 2004/04/24 04:36:02 UTC

[VOTE][NET] Release commons-net 1.2.0

The candidate release is available at http://cvs.apache.org/~scohen/

This release differs from the one uploaded recently in that it incorporates
Dirk Verbeeck's changes to maven.xml to include the Apache NOTICE.txt in the
distro.

Please vote on this release.  If the vote passes I will produce the release.

Steve Cohen

Re: [VOTE][NET] Release commons-net 1.2.0

Posted by Steve Cohen <sc...@javactivity.org>.
On Friday 23 April 2004 9:36 pm, Steve Cohen wrote:
> The candidate release is available at http://cvs.apache.org/~scohen/
>
> This release differs from the one uploaded recently in that it incorporates
> Dirk Verbeeck's changes to maven.xml to include the Apache NOTICE.txt in
> the distro.
>
> Please vote on this release.  If the vote passes I will produce the
> release.
>
> Steve Cohen

Of course, it may go without saying, but I'm

+1

Re: [VOTE][NET] Release commons-net 1.2.0

Posted by "Jeffrey D. Brekke" <jb...@wi.rr.com>.
I'd say we're good to go.

Posted by Rory Winston <rw...@eircom.net>.
Hi Steve,

I don't know if the "newly minted" committer you're referring to is me - I
am unfortunately not quite "minted" yet, as I have been offsite for the last
week , so I haven't yet had a chance to fax the PMC the necessary doc. If I
was a committer today, however, I would of course be saying:

+1

:-)

Cheers,
Rory

Posted by Steve Cohen <sc...@javactivity.org>.
Where do we stand on this?

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Steve Cohen wrote:

>The candidate release is available at http://cvs.apache.org/~scohen/
>
>Please vote on this release.  If the vote passes I will produce the release.

VFS Tests passed - so here is my +1

-- Mario