Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Jeff Mesnil <jm...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/28 16:08:04 UTC

Release of Artemis 1.0.1?

Hi,

Looking at the roadmap of Artemis, there is no release date for Artemis 1.0.1.
When do you plan to release it?

I'm especially interested to have it because of ARTEMIS-158[1]. This
bug fills our log with Artemis WARNINGS and make some of our tests
fail intermittently (depending on the connection attempts).

thanks,
jrgg

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-158

--