Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Wimmer, Matthias" <ma...@scr.siemens.com> on 2002/06/11 16:08:22 UTC

MessageContext at server side

Hello,

I read that the current MessageContext can be retrieved at server side
(using JWS files) very simple: you just add a MessageContext parameter to
your method. I wrote the following method and published the whole class as a
JWS file.

       public String echoMethod(  MessageContext msgContext, String arg ) {

            bla bla bla
            return arg;
       }

But it doesn't work in case of calling this method with only one string
parameter. I get this exception:
       Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
argument type mismatch
        at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:13
4)

Has anybody else had problems with this kind of retrieving the
MessageContext? Is there any other way to get the MessageContext?

best regards
Matthias Wimmer