Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org> on 2012/02/13 10:49:08 UTC

OpenCMIS release

 Hi all,

 Are we ready for a new release?
 In the past weeks we have fixed a few bugs and completed the browser
 binding implementation (client and server).
 Our last release was in December. It's time for the next one. WDYT?

 - Florian

RE: OpenCMIS release

Posted by "Hermes, Martin" <ma...@sap.com>.
+1

Best Regards,
Martin

Re: OpenCMIS release

Posted by Sebastian Danninger <se...@googlemail.com>.
just as a small remark

the section:

Use with Apache Maven <http://maven.apache.org/>

is still at 0.5.0, but should be at the newest one. So if you do 0.7.0
shift it to the top entry again please :) it's usefull to many people I
guess.

best regards

Re: OpenCMIS release

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.