Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Trapo <ne...@trapo.it> on 2004/03/12 13:59:05 UTC

Editing is not possible

Hi people.

I installed lenya from nightly build and it's all ok, i can edit the
default and so on BUT i added to pubs folder my previous publication
born before 1.2rc2. Now it seems that i cannot edit any page in my
pulication while other things work ok. How can i procede to solve this
without redoing my publication?

giampaolo/trapo

Re: Editing is not possible

Posted by Trapo <ne...@trapo.it>.
Fixed, thank you.
I solved overwriting that file from default pub to mine.

giampaolo/trapo

Re: Editing is not possible

Posted by Christian Egli <ch...@wyona.net>.
Trapo <ne...@trapo.it> writes:

> I forgot to tell you that editing is not possible since all menus are
> disabled..i know that there was a problem on this some days ago, but i
> reinstalled lenya to avoid this. However it seems that my old
> publication has mantained that problems..

You might have defined your own workflow in
config/workflow/workflow.xml. This file contains the role names. As
Gregor changed the role names (to make them consistent across
publications) they might no longer be constistent with your
publication. Check the workflow in the default publication.

HTH

--
Christian Egli       christian.egli@wyona.net   +41 1 272 9161
                     Wyona AG, Hardstrasse 219, CH-8005 Zurich

Re: Editing is not possible