Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org> on 2003/09/23 13:38:00 UTC

[Fwd: Advert police strikes again]

hey gang,

could someone look at adding this spam to all our pages (I hacked
the html directly to put it on the frontpage).

cheers!

- Leo

Posted by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org>.
Hi, Leo

I think you can add these lines simply to the
"build.xml" file on "avalon-site" module. (et cetra)

    <replace dir="${build.site}" value="&lt;!--================= start Menu items ==================--&gt;&lt;A HREF=&quot;http://apachecon.com/2003/US/index.html&quot;&gt;&lt;img border=&quot;0&quot; src=&quot;http://jakarta.apache.org/images/logos/ac2003-150.gif&quot;/&gt;&lt;/A&gt;">
      <include name="**/*.html"/>
      <replacetoken>&lt;!--================= start Menu items ==================--&gt;</replacetoken>
    </replace>

cf.