Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org> on 2018/07/06 15:09:43 UTC

[VOTE] Release 1.5.1, release candidate #2

Hi everyone,
Please review and vote on the release candidate #2 for the version
1.5.1, as follows:
[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
* JIRA release notes [1],
* the official Apache source release and binary convenience releases to
be deployed to dist.apache.org [2], which are signed with the key with
fingerprint 11D464BA [3],
* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [4],
* source code tag "release-1.5.1-rc2" [5],
* website pull request listing the new release and adding announcement
blog post [6].

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Thanks,
Chesnay

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12343053
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flink/1.5.1/
[3] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/flink/KEYS
[4] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1170
[5]
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=flink.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/release-1.5.1-rc2
[6] https://github.com/apache/flink-web/pull/112

Re: [VOTE] Release 1.5.1, release candidate #2

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
+1 to Chesnay's proposal to create a new RC with a shortened voting period.

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
-1

Posted by Gary Yao <ga...@data-artisans.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
+1.

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Yaz Sh <ya...@gmail.com>.
+1

[CANCEL][VOTE] Release 1.5.1, release candidate #2

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
I'm canceling the RC to include a fix for "FLINK-9789 - Watermark
metrics for an operator&task shadow each other".