Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/12 17:03:08 UTC

[VOTE] Release of javamail 1.4 specs and javamail 1.4 providers

Please review the javamail specifications located at
http://people.apache.org/~prasad/specs_rc1/

The files in question are geronimo-javamail_1.4_spec-1.0.tar.gz
<http://people.apache.org/%7Eprasad/specs_rc1/geronimo-javamail_1.4_spec-1.0.tar.gz>,
which is the api spec jar and geronimo-javamail_1.4-1.1.tar.gz
<http://people.apache.org/%7Eprasad/specs_rc1/geronimo-javamail_1.4-1.1.tar.gz>,
which is the javamail provider implementations and the merged mail jar.
The provider jar has a dependency on the javamail spec jar.  The merged
mail jar is used by Geronimo 2.0 for the javamail implementation.

Voting concludes on Friday, June 15th at 1100 ET

Rick

Re: [VOTE] Release of javamail 1.4 specs and javamail 1.4 providers

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Jun 12, 2007, at 11:03 AM, Rick McGuire wrote:

> Please review the javamail specifications located at http://
> people.apache.org/~prasad/specs_rc1/
>
> The files in question are geronimo-javamail_1.4_spec-1.0.tar.gz
> <http://people.apache.org/%7Eprasad/specs_rc1/geronimo-
> javamail_1.4_spec-1.0.tar.gz>, which is the api spec jar and
> geronimo-javamail_1.4-1.1.tar.gz <http://people.apache.org/%
> 7Eprasad/specs_rc1/geronimo-javamail_1.4-1.1.tar.gz>, which is the
> javamail provider implementations and the merged mail jar.  The
> provider jar has a dependency on the javamail spec jar.  The merged
> mail jar is used by Geronimo 2.0 for the javamail implementation.
>
> Voting concludes on Friday, June 15th at 1100 ET

For consistency, geronimo-javamail_1.4_spec-1.0/pom.xml should
contain the scm information for the javamail spec. This is a minor
issue, I won't complain if we don't clean it up.

Everything else looks good -- I'm +1.

--kevan

Re: [VOTE] Release of javamail 1.4 specs and javamail 1.4 providers

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
+1

-Donald

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.