Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Thangadurai <du...@siptech.co.in> on 2001/09/19 08:28:36 UTC

cocoon with jetspeed

 Is anybody using cocoon with jetspeed... is it possible...

- Thangadurai

Re: cocoon with jetspeed

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@mikon.com>.
Thangadurai,
In Jetspeed define a portlet using WebPagePortlet, see
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/site/portlet_config_WebPagePortlet.html.
The portlet will display the page returned by Cocoon.  Jetspeed does not
contain an XSP processor, you must use Cocoon for this.  A cocoon2
portlet is planed, but not yet implement.

Paul Spencer

Re: cocoon with jetspeed

Posted by Thangadurai <du...@siptech.co.in>.

Re: cocoon with jetspeed