Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by noufal av <na...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/08 14:04:54 UTC

Cant open repository folder

how i solve this problem..plzz help me and i waiting for ur solution........

[image: Inline image 1]
--
<<E.R.N>>

Sir,
     My visual svn server shows this message.Visual svn clients cant commit
the project..when commit done error message shows.Please give a solution
for this problem.

--
<<E.R.N>>

--
<<E.R.N>>

Re: Cant open repository folder

Posted by Daniel Shahaf <da...@elego.de>.
Stefan Sperling wrote on Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 17:59:50 +0100:
> On Tue, Jan 08, 2013 at 06:34:54PM +0530, noufal av wrote:
> > how i solve this problem..plzz help me and i waiting for ur solution........
>
> The repository cannot be read because the 'current' file is apparently
> empty. This means Subversion has no way of knowing what the latest
> revision in the repository is.
>
> I'd suggest to restore the repository from backup.
>
> If you don't have a recent backup, please take some time to think
> about how you are going to keep recent backups of your repositories
> in the future :)
> And try to write the number of the current HEAD revision into the
> 'current' file. That might fix the repository.

'svnadmin recover' does that.

Re: Cant open repository folder

Posted by Stefan Sperling <st...@apache.org>.