Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/01 00:10:38 UTC

Need contribution for October ASF Board report

Please take a few minutes and contribute to this month's board report:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=93326087

This report must be submitted to the board on Oct 10.

Thank you in advance!

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print

Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder

Re: Need contribution for October ASF Board report

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
No worries, I have added your contributions to the wiki and submitted the
reports.

Thank you again for taking the time to contribute.

Bruce

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi Clebert,

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
For ActiveMQ Artemis:

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: Need contribution for October ASF Board report

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jean-Baptiste,

Yes, please edit the wiki and add your contributions. Please just keep the
basic template in place to make it easy to be converted to the final format.

Bruce

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Bruce,

Do you want me to add content directly on cwiki ?

From my side, I have some works in progress on ActiveMQ:

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org