Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Jeroen Steggink | knowsy <je...@knowsy.nl> on 2018/11/08 10:21:46 UTC

RabbitMqIO missing in Maven Central

Hi guys,

I tried getting the new RabbitMqIO, however, it's not present in Maven
Central (http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/beam/), while other
2.8.0 sdks are.

Any reason why?

Best,

Jeroen

Re: RabbitMqIO missing in Maven Central

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

RabbitMQ was merged into master after the 2.8.0 release, so you will
have to wait until 2.9.0 is released, or compile/package it by
yourself.

Regards,
Ismaël

Posted by Andrew Pilloud <ap...@google.com>.
RabbitMqIO wasn't merged into Beam until after the 2.8.0 release was cut.
The first release it will appear in is 2.9.0.

Andrew