Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by hariharansrc <ha...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/30 16:46:12 UTC

can we do standalone projects in wicket

I actually don't understand what standalone project clearly. Can i use wicket
for standalone projects. I am asking this because wicket is the first
framework i have first learned. If not which framework i can learn similar
like wicket.

Re: can we do standalone projects in wicket

Posted by Christian Huber <hu...@butterbrot.org>.
What do you mean by standalone? Do you mean a framework for desktop
applications? If so, then Swing or Eclipse RCP might be what you are
looking for.
--
The Sanity Resort <http://sanityresort.blogspot.com/>