Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Raghu Kishore Kasturi <au...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/15 00:55:54 UTC

Can we use Rampart as independent Module

Hi,

I am using Axis2 to send SOAP messages and now I want to use Rampart to Sign
the SOAP message.

Can I use Rampart as an independent module to sign the SOAP message.

I want to handle signing piece as a separate module, I don't want to
integrate with Axis2. Is it possible ?

Help in this regards is appreciated.

Thanks,
Raghu

Re: Can we use Rampart as independent Module

Posted by mg...@hotmail.com.
please read overview
http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2007/05/02/sure-reliable-web-services-with-apache.h
tml

implementation characteristics of rampart are available at
http://www.wso2.org/projects/rampart/java

Mashup Server available at
http://www.wso2.org/projects/mashup

HTH/
M--

Posted by Raghu Kishore Kasturi <au...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thanks for the reply, and my requirement is that I want to control the
signing part and that too as a separate module. If I use that rampart
integrated with Axis2 then my SOAPSender and Rampart should reside at one
place and the sender takes the control of signing, after signing i have no
information regarding signing.

Java Digital XML Signature works in that way, But I am impressed with
rampart and I want to use rampart for this module. Please help in making
work rampart as an independent module which is used only for security and
not to depend on Axis2.

Thanks,
Raghu

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.