Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by echolu <cj...@163.com> on 2006/05/11 08:55:26 UTC

Example:SOAP-Binding running under the Geronimo exports the error!

Hello gnodet:
      Following your suggestions, I run the soap-binding example under the
Geronimo. But it always exports the following error:
   java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javanet/staxutils/StAXSource
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jsr181.xfire.JbiChannel.<init>(JbiChannel.java:
62)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jsr181.xfire.JbiTransport.createNewChannel(JbiT
ransport.java:62)
    I think it must  be wrong  in the servicemix-gbean's confige_file
plan.xml. So I copy the stax-utils-20060105.jar to the Geronimo repository
directory and add artifacts to plan.xml, redeploy the servicemix-gbean to
Geronimo. But the result is just same before. Could you give me some tips?
Thanks.
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Example:SOAP-Binding running under the Geronimo exports the error!

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Try to download / use the servicemix distribution built with maven 2.
Components (but the servicemix-lwcontainer) include all the jars  they
need, so you should not have this problem.
Else you have to change the deployment plan for ServiceMix and include
stax-utils inside...

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet