Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de> on 2020/05/15 08:16:23 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache IoTDB (incubating) 0.9.3 released

Congratulations Zesong and the whole IoTDB Team!

Really happy to work with 0.9.3 now which has some crucial updates!

Julian

Von: <al...@163.com> im Auftrag von Zesong Sun <su...@apache.org>
Datum: Freitag, 15. Mai 2020 um 05:46
An: "announce@apache.org" <an...@apache.org>
Cc: "dev@iotdb.apache.org" <de...@iotdb.apache.org>
Betreff: [ANNOUNCE] Apache IoTDB (incubating) 0.9.3 released

The Apache IoTDB team is pleased to announce the release of Apache IoTDB (incubating) 0.9.3.
Apache IoTDB (incubating) (Database for Internet of Things) is an integrated data management engine designed for timeseries data. It provides users with services for data collection, storage and analysis.

The current release is a bug-fix version of 0.9.2, which will make IoTDB more stable:
- [IOTDB-531] Fix that JDBC URL does not support domain issue
- [IOTDB-563] Fix pentaho cannot be downloaded because of spring.io address
- [IOTDB-608] Skip error Mlog
- [IOTDB-634] Fix merge caused errors for TsFile storage in HDFS
- [IOTDB-636] Fix Grafana connector does not use correct time unit
- [IOTDB-528] Modify grafana group by
- [IOTDB-635] Add workaround when doing Aggregation over boolean Series
- Remove docs of Load External Tsfile
- Add Grafana IoTDB Bridge Artifact to distribution in tools/grafana folder

Visit the Apache IoTDB website [1] for general information or
the downloads page [2] for release notes and download information.

Regards,
The Apache IoTDB team

[1] http://iotdb.apache.org<http://iotdb.apache.org/>
[2] http://iotdb.apache.org/Download

=====

Disclaimer

Apache IoTDB (incubating) is an effort undergoing incubation at The
Apache Software Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the Apache Incubator.
Incubation is required of all newly accepted projects until a further
review indicates that the infrastructure, communications, and decision
making process have stabilized in a manner consistent with other
successful ASF projects. While incubation status is not necessarily a
reflection of the completeness or stability of the code, it does
indicate that the project has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache IoTDB (incubating) 0.9.3 released

Posted by 孙泽嵩 <sz...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>.
Sure, I will!

It may also help later release managers : )

Best,
Zesong Sun
School of Software, Tsinghua University

孙泽嵩