Posted to dev@kudu.apache.org by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/01 20:59:09 UTC

Re: Status of Blockers and Criticals for Kudu 0.7.0

I just bulk moved issues that I know weren't worked on or couldn't make to
0.8.0. If you happen to be able to finish one of them this week, we'll just
move it back.

On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 4:40 PM, Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 8:28 AM, Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
> > KUDU-1278 - Binglin/Mike, this is a pretty important fix, are we close to
> > resolution?
> >

> We've had some back and forth on this recently and we seem to have
> converged on a design. I'll be out for the next week, so someone else may
> need to do the commit to get it in for 0.7.0 after some additional changes
> are made (details are on the Gerrit review).

At this point it seems like a risky last minute add to 0.7.0. What do you
guys think?