Posted to commits@myfaces.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/02/06 13:31:40 UTC

[Myfaces Wiki] Update of "FrontPage" by MartinMarinschek

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Myfaces Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by MartinMarinschek:
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/FrontPage

  {{{
  Important note.

- MyFaces is currently in transition between its former ant-based build system and a new maven2-based system.
+ MyFaces has transitioned to a new maven2-based build system. All build instructions for the old ant-based build
+ system currently on our website won't work anymore. The changed documentation will propagate to our newly created
+ website shortly.
+
- This change includes rearrangement of the subversion source code repository. As a result, there are currently
+ These changes include rearrangement of the subversion source code repository.
- no nightly builds available. In addition, updating an existing subversion checkout of myfaces may fail.
+ As a result, updating an existing subversion checkout of myfaces may fail.
- This work started on 1-jan-2006 and is expected to be complete sometime in the week of 9-16 january (though
- this is of course just a guess). Thank you for your patience during this time.
  }}}

  == What is JavaServer Faces? ==