Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Nilesh Sinha <ni...@yahoo.com> on 2006/08/15 08:14:18 UTC

Unable to validate two different checkbox, through validation.xml

I have two different checkbox field in form. fields Property is boolean. I
want to validate the form as: User should check at least one of the checkbox.

Regards,
Nilesh

Re: Unable to validate two different checkbox, through validation.xml

Posted by David Durham <dd...@vailsys.com>.
Nilesh Sinha wrote:
> I have two different checkbox field in form. fields Property is boolean. I
> want to validate the form as: User should check at least one of the checkbox.

Relevant info in the "Designing Complex Validations with validwhen"
section of this document:

   http://struts.apache.org/1.2.9/userGuide/dev_validator.html

There's also a guide to using "requiredif" under the section titled
"Conditionally required fields".

-Dave