Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@openoffice.org> on 2011/11/01 00:20:45 UTC

Bugzilla CSS

Hi I have been playing around with the CSS file in bugzilla and think is
fairly ok except for a very nasty bug. Bugzilla seems to prioritize some
CSS more than others.

Right now the theme can show up using the Preference and switching to
OpenOffice.org theme.

The biggest issue of course is the header, the previous CSS has a purple
theme that covers the logo and other header elements.

I tried to used the !important switch to switch the background-color off
but still is there.

If anyone want to share some assistance I think this theme would be done in
days not weeks (Obamaism).

https://issues.apache.org/ooo/

--
*Alexandro Colorado*