Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Abhishek Girish <ag...@apache.org> on 2020/05/26 18:34:59 UTC

[DISCUSS] Drill 1.18.0 release

Hey everyone,

It's been over 5 months since the last release, so it is about time we
begin to discuss the next one. I am volunteering to be the release manager.
Vova has graciously offered me his full support with the release process
and I look forward to working with you all to get this release out in time.

We already have substantial changes in master (~130+ commits) and many are
in the pipeline. If there are any specific issues that you feel we *must*
include in the release, please let us know by replying to this thread.
Based on that we can define the release cut off date.

Regards,
Abhishek

Re: [DISCUSS] Drill 1.18.0 release

Posted by Abhishek Girish <ag...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the clarification Vova. I agree we can proceed with branch
creation. I'll start the process and share an update soon

Posted by Volodymyr Vysotskyi <vo...@apache.org>.
Hi Abhishek, Charles,

Posted by Abhishek Girish <ag...@apache.org>.

Posted by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com>.