Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net> on 2012/08/09 00:54:17 UTC

DeltaSpike Status - Re: Preparing for August report

Hi -

AFAIK Documentation is not a graduation requirement. I was frustrated with the documentation because the lack makes it hard to understand the project, but that is not a blocker.

I think the project should start working on graduation soon.

They have made a release. The community is active on the lists. Most of the status page items are checked off with possibly only podlingnamesearch needed.

Regards,
Dave