Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Stephan Marwedel <ma...@thales.de> on 2000/08/16 12:05:44 UTC

[XALAN-C++]: Problem with compiled stylesheets

Hi,

I have a problem with compiled stylesheets. I'm allocating all
supporting objects dynamically like this:

DOMSupportDefault* domSupport = new DOMSupportDefault;
XercesParserLiaison* parserLiaison = new
XercesParserLiaison(*domSupport);
XPathSupportDefault* xpathSupport = new
XPathSupportDefault(*domSupport);
XPathEnvSupportDefault xpathEnvSupport = new XPathEnvSupportDefault;
XSLTProcessorEnvSupportDefault envSupport = new
XSLTProcessorEnvSupportDefault;
XPathFactoryDefault xpathFactory = new XPathFactoryDefault;
XObjectFactoryDefault xobjectFactory = new
XObjectFactoryDefault(*envSupport, *xpathSupport);

XPathFactoryDefault*  stylesheetxpathFactory = new
XPathFactoryDefault;
XObjectFactoryDefault* stylesheetxobjectFactory = new
XObjectFactoryDefault(*envSupport, **xpathSupport);

After creation of the stylesheet's construction and exection contexts,
I compile it using the object above. The program runs fine for the
first time, however when I try to reuse the compiled stylesheet for
the second time, I get the following exception from Xalan:

myprog: XSLT/XSLTEngineImpl.cpp:4079: void
XSLTEngineImpl::VariableStack::popElementFrame(const
ElemTemplateElement *): Assertion `theEntry != 0 && theEntry ==
back()' failed.

What can be the source of the problem? Did I miss something during
object initialization?

Any hints and pointers appreciated.

My system: Xalan C++ 0.40, Xerces C++ 1.2.0a on Linux.

Stephan

Stephan Marwedel, Object Technology Group      .~.
THALES Communication GmbH, Hamburg, Germany    /V\
Email: marwedel@thales.de                    //   \\
Web: http://www.thales.de                   /(     )\
                                              ^^-^^
                                               Tux