Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Adam Koch <ad...@dogtired.org> on 2007/10/18 17:50:41 UTC

adding (prepending) Javascript to onchange

I have a drop down that submits the form when the selection changes
(wantOnSelectionChangedNotifications returns true). I would like to add some
javascript to display a "please wait" message before the form is submitted.
How can I do that?

Thanks,
Adam

Re: adding (prepending) Javascript to onchange

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
override oncomponenttag and add your javascript there?

-igor