Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Edouard Dalla-Costa <ed...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/08 10:26:50 UTC

Re: Is this achievable with TC? - A domain-subdomain configuration question

Hello,

I was wondering if you were able to solve your problem because I also need
to handle severals virtual hosts with a single application using tomcat
without apache. And I can't find any solution.
Hope you can help me, thanks in advance

Edouard

Posted by Parsons Technical Services <pa...@earthlink.net>.
Yes, it is achievable. But may not be worth it. Only you can decide that.
Take a look at the Host element. There is a feature called alias that allow
you to point all subdomains to the same application. From there it is up to
you to parse out the information to determine the appropriate response.