Posted to announce@apache.org by Ivan Habunek <ih...@apache.org> on 2012/02/19 09:21:19 UTC

[ANN] Apache log4php 2.2.1 released

Dear all,

The Apache log4php team is pleased to announce the release of Apache
log4php 2.2.1.

This is a maintenance release which fixes several important bugs and
features yet another update to the web site design.

The full changelog can be found at:
http://logging.apache.org/log4php/changelog.html

This release is available for download from:
http://logging.apache.org/log4php/download.html

Thanks to everyone who participated in the making of this release.

Best regards,
The Apache log4php team

Re: [ANN] Apache log4php 2.2.1 released

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I created a blog entry for this annoucment:
https://blogs.apache.org/logging/entry/apache_log4php_2_2_1

Cheers
Christian

--