Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by al...@omega.ie on 2004/12/09 11:38:44 UTC

lucene in action ebook

Does anyone have a definite date for the ebook release? I have been
checking the manning website since the other day when this was mentioned?

Thanks,
Alan.

Re: lucene in action ebook

Posted by Paul Smith <ps...@aconex.com>.
synchronized(luceneEbook){
 luceneEbook.wait();
}

Just waiting for the notifyAll()....

--

*Paul Smith
*Software Architect

*Aconex
* 31 Drummond Street, Carlton, VIC 3053, Australia
*Tel: +61 3 9661 0200  *Fax: +61 3 9654 9946
Email: psmith@aconex.com  www.aconex.com**

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee.
The contents may be privileged, confidential and/or subject to copyright
or other applicable law. No confidentiality or privilege is lost by an
erroneous transmission. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please let us know by reply e-mail and delete or destroy this mail and
all copies. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you
must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. The
sender takes no responsibility for the effect of this message upon the
recipient's computer system.**

Re: lucene in action ebook

Posted by "Kevin A. Burton" <bu...@newsmonster.org>.
Erik Hatcher wrote:

> I have the e-book PDF in my possession. I have been prodding Manning
> on a daily basis to update the LIA website and get the e-book
> available. It is ready, and I'm sure that its just a matter of them
> pushing it out. There may be some administrative loose ends they are
> tying up before releasing it to the world. It should be available any
> minute now, really. :)

Send off a link to the list when its out...

We're all holding our breath ;)

(seriously)

Kevin

get a free iPod!

Re: lucene in action ebook

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
I have the e-book PDF in my possession.  I have been prodding Manning
on a daily basis to update the LIA website and get the e-book
available.  It is ready, and I'm sure that its just a matter of them
pushing it out.  There may be some administrative loose ends they are
tying up before releasing it to the world.  It should be available any
minute now, really.  :)

	Erik