Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Muqtafi Akhmad <mu...@traveloka.com> on 2015/09/03 05:46:56 UTC

Kafka

hello all,

I've read that Kafka bundled with admin/system tools that can be accessed
using console (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/System+Tools). Is there
any way to call these functions from Java code? Is there any Java API for
admin/system functions?

Thank you,

Regards,

Muqtafi Akhmad

Re: Kafka

Posted by Muqtafi Akhmad <mu...@traveloka.com>.
Thank you Ewen,

Regards,

--
Muqtafi Akhmad
Software Engineer

Re: Kafka

Posted by Ewen Cheslack-Postava <ew...@confluent.io>.
Muqtafi,

wrote:

> hello all,
>
> I've read that Kafka bundled with admin/system tools that can be accessed
> using console (
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/System+Tools). Is there
> any way to call these functions from Java code? Is there any Java API for
> admin/system functions?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Regards,
>
> Muqtafi Akhmad