Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Saravana Kumar <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/10 07:31:37 UTC

Architectural Diagram

Can you please help me in understanding the relationship between various
components in Hadoop Ecosystem and
How they colloborate to process BigData.
I would be very helpful if you can explain the Complete Hadoop Ecosystem in
Diagramatic representation.

Re: Architectural Diagram

Posted by Praveen Sripati <pr...@gmail.com>.
Saravana,

I found this URL very interesting for the Hadoop ecosystem.

http://indoos.wordpress.com/2010/08/16/hadoop-ecosystem-world-map/

The Hadoop ecosystem is growing very fast, here is the list of
Hadoop-Oriented companies.

http://atbrox.com/2011/07/02/list-of-hadoop-oriented-companies

http://www.onstrategies.com/blog/2011/06/06/hadoop-ecosystem-starts-crystallizing/

Thanks,