Posted to easyant-dev@incubator.apache.org by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org> on 2012/06/30 11:46:02 UTC

Let's do it

Hi guys,

I was starting to write the report for this month and I felt a little embarrassed. Since the last report, April, there was actually no commit checked in. There was some work, which led to have a bug reported and fixed in Ant.

So guys, let's do it. Let's focus on doing a release. Let's make some effort to keep things going. This low activity is probably affecting everyone motivation.

I think there is cool things ahead. I have being plying with Xtext and I have made a DSL for Ant [1]. We probably should discuss at some point if it would be interesting to have a DSL for Easyant.

But that's ahead. Let's get things rolling. Let's focus on doing a release.
Let's do it !

Nicolas

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/sandbox/antdsl/doc/index.html

Re: Grant access to Jenkins

Posted by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org>.
Le 12 juil. 2012 à 22:40, Jean-Louis Boudart a écrit :

> Should be fixed now, i have backported the code doing target injection into
> extensionPoint until we take a real decision.
>
> PS: Nicolas i have no access to jenkins configuration or even "build"
> feature on builds.apache.org, could you give me access ? or tell me the
> procedure to get access

I seems we "just" need to add you to the group "hudson-jobadmin". (see the comment on [1]).
I don't know who could be a PMC chair in a podling. Mentors, could you do that ?

Nicolas

Re: Let's do it

Posted by Jean-Louis Boudart <je...@gmail.com>.

Re: Let's do it