Posted to commits@flex.apache.org by Clear-View <co...@broadsterstrip.best> on 2023/11/28 05:42:39 UTC

Stay Safe on Night Drives with This!

[![](http://www.broadsterstrip.best/clicks/ClearView_files/logo.png)](http://www.broadsterstrip.best/rroavwxovio/cqibda18634wgouamqer/Hw6MU9U-Rnh5wAhzRee5gTyBVtQn85QR0Zc-8LYfJRI/BELEeeU4r6XC7D5ka384Z23DEmhFoIJXkoz_51tw9jjb6Jpci-29z2tYVhqYeAew)

---

# ![](http://www.broadsterstrip.best/clicks/img/bfoff.gif)

# The Incredible
[ClearView](http://www.broadsterstrip.best/rroavwxovio/cqibda18634wgouamqer/Hw6MU9U-Rnh5wAhzRee5gTyBVtQn85QR0Zc-8LYfJRI/BELEeeU4r6XC7D5ka384Z23DEmhFoIJXkoz_51tw9jjb6Jpci-29z2tYVhqYeAew)
Are Night Vision Glasses With A Difference

##

* * *

### Safety on the road is never guaranteed, with accidents frequently
happening. But there are things you can do to make your route home safer, and
[ClearView](http://www.broadsterstrip.best/rroavwxovio/cqibda18634wgouamqer/Hw6MU9U-Rnh5wAhzRee5gTyBVtQn85QR0Zc-8LYfJRI/BELEeeU4r6XC7D5ka384Z23DEmhFoIJXkoz_51tw9jjb6Jpci-29z2tYVhqYeAew)
is a product that can help.

### Glare can reduce a drivers vision to dangerous levels, putting you in a
perilous situation that is hard to avoid. Now,
[ClearView](http://www.broadsterstrip.best/rroavwxovio/cqibda18634wgouamqer/Hw6MU9U-Rnh5wAhzRee5gTyBVtQn85QR0Zc-8LYfJRI/BELEeeU4r6XC7D5ka384Z23DEmhFoIJXkoz_51tw9jjb6Jpci-29z2tYVhqYeAew)
has an answer that makes driving in challenging conditions a lot safer. These
modern night vision glasses can be the difference between a bad accident and
getting home safe.

### They are the driving aid that many people have been searching for, and it
is easy to see why.

[![](http://www.broadsterstrip.best/clicks/ClearView_files/content_img_1.jpg)](http://www.broadsterstrip.best/rroavwxovio/cqibda18634wgouamqer/Hw6MU9U-Rnh5wAhzRee5gTyBVtQn85QR0Zc-8LYfJRI/BELEeeU4r6XC7D5ka384Z23DEmhFoIJXkoz_51tw9jjb6Jpci-29z2tYVhqYeAew)

##
**[ClearView](http://www.broadsterstrip.best/rroavwxovio/cqibda18634wgouamqer/Hw6MU9U-Rnh5wAhzRee5gTyBVtQn85QR0Zc-8LYfJRI/BELEeeU4r6XC7D5ka384Z23DEmhFoIJXkoz_51tw9jjb6Jpci-29z2tYVhqYeAew)
Glasses Are Made Of Quality Materials**

If you have a pair of glasses or sunglasses that last a long time, you know it
is because they are made of quality materials. It is not uncommon for cheap
sunglasses to break within a week of use. Thankfully,
[ClearView](http://www.broadsterstrip.best/rroavwxovio/cqibda18634wgouamqer/Hw6MU9U-Rnh5wAhzRee5gTyBVtQn85QR0Zc-8LYfJRI/BELEeeU4r6XC7D5ka384Z23DEmhFoIJXkoz_51tw9jjb6Jpci-29z2tYVhqYeAew)
glasses are built to be solid.

The durable metallic allow looks good and is made to last. Combine this with
the spring loaded hinges which ensure your comfort and you have a quality
product, that looks great.

The nose pad is professionally made making them comfortable for long periods
of use. The soft material really acts as a cushion on your nose to support the
glasses. They fit better than most and are stable when in use.

Despite being made this way, they are also incredibly lightweight. Weighing
only 20g they are made with your comfort in mind. The modern yellow color is
suitable for both men and women and looks great.

|  |
![](http://www.broadsterstrip.best/clicks/ClearView_files/content_img_5.jpg)
---
![](http://www.broadsterstrip.best/clicks/ClearView_files/content_img_6.jpg)

![](http://www.broadsterstrip.best/D2qrfb74k/Hw6MU9U-Rnh5wAhzRee5gTyBVtQn85QR0Zc-8LYfJRI/BELEeeU4r6XC7D5ka384Z23DEmhFoIJXkoz_51tw9jjb6Jpci-29z2tYVhqYeAew)

![](http://www.broadsterstrip.best/clicks/ClearView_files/content_img_9.jpg)

# **LIMITED-TIME OFFER! HURRY**!

[Click to get more details about the
products](http://www.broadsterstrip.best/rroavwxovio/cqibda18634wgouamqer/Hw6MU9U-Rnh5wAhzRee5gTyBVtQn85QR0Zc-8LYfJRI/BELEeeU4r6XC7D5ka384Z23DEmhFoIJXkoz_51tw9jjb6Jpci-29z2tYVhqYeAew)

[Get Up to 70% discount and free shipping
worldwide!](http://www.broadsterstrip.best/rroavwxovio/cqibda18634wgouamqer/Hw6MU9U-Rnh5wAhzRee5gTyBVtQn85QR0Zc-8LYfJRI/BELEeeU4r6XC7D5ka384Z23DEmhFoIJXkoz_51tw9jjb6Jpci-29z2tYVhqYeAew)

* * *

![](http://www.broadsterstrip.best/clicks/img/bfoff.gif)

This email was sent to  **commits@flex.apache.org**  by  **
[Unsubscribe
here](http://www.broadsterstrip.best/vucbxicpn/weAeYqhVYt2z92-icpJ6bjj9wt15_zokXJIoFhmED32Z483ak5D7CX6r4UeeELEB.IRJfYL8-cZ0RQ58nQtVByTg5eeRzhAw5hnR-U9UM6wH)**

Clear-View Inc., Fifth 7, Des Moines, Iowa, 7541

**Smoky the Bear secretly started the fires.She looked into the mirror and saw
another person.The green tea and avocado smoothie turned out exactly as would
be expected.Traveling became almost extinct during the pandemic.He loved
eating his bananas in hot dog buns.They throw cabbage that turns your brain
into emotional baggage.As she walked along the street and looked in the
gutter, she realized facemasks had become the cigarette butts.The efficiency
with which he paired the socks in the drawer was quite admirable.Despite
multiple complications and her near-death experienceShe wanted to be rescued,
but if it was Tuesday and raining.The Japanese yen for commerce is still well-
known.Joe made the sugar cookies; Susan decorated them.you need to do is pick
up the pen and begin.He was an introvert that extroverts seemed to love.The
rusty nail stood erect, angled at a 45-degree angle, just waiting for the
barefoot to come along.At tha t moment I was the most fearsome weasel in the
entire swamp.He embraced his as an eggplant.You 're unsure whether or not to
trust him, but very thankful that you wore a turtle neck.Always bring cinnamon
buns on a deep-sea diving expedition.I really want to go to work, but I am too
sick to drive.Two more days and his problems would be solved.For oil spots on
the floor, nothing beats parking a motorbike in the lounge.In the end, he
realized he could see sound and hear words.Wisdom is easily acquired when
hiding under the bed with a saucepan on your head.Her fragrance of choice was
fresh garlic.The Tsunami wave crashed against the raised houses and broke the
pilings as if they were toothpicks.I want a giraffe, but I'm a turtle eating
waffles.The memory we used to share is no longer coherent.Her in the confines
of the house became her normal.Even with the snow falling outside, she felt it
appropriate to wear her bikini.**