Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Scott Palmer <sc...@2connected.org> on 2004/10/13 00:07:35 UTC

Binary Merge ?

The recent discussion about locking got me thinking.  What happens when
subversion sees that a binary file needs to be merged?  Is it
automatically marked as conflicted? (That seems like a reasonable thing
to do to me.)

Scott

Re: Binary Merge ?

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
Scott Palmer wrote:
> The recent discussion about locking got me thinking.  What happens when
> subversion sees that a binary file needs to be merged?  Is it
> automatically marked as conflicted? (That seems like a reasonable thing
> to do to me.)

Yes, it is automatically marked as conflicted.

-garrett