Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Manuel Quintero Fonseca <ma...@uas.edu.mx> on 2017/11/21 02:56:16 UTC

there is a tutorial on the use of fuseki on jsp (JavaServer Pages), to be able to consult about the web platform

Hello, there is a tutorial on the use of fuseki on jsp (JavaServer Pages),
to be able to consult about the web platform

Information on this subject is very scarce, and in the official
documentation or say, is unclear.

Thank you

Re: there is a tutorial on the use of fuseki on jsp (JavaServer Pages), to be able to consult about the web platform

Posted by Paul Tyson <ph...@sbcglobal.net>.

> On Nov 21, 2017, at 12:21, Manuel Quintero Fonseca <ma...@uas.edu.mx> wrote:
>
> Yes, I want to make a query with sparql in fuseki, to show the result in a
> web. what has been researched, happens to use java for web pages JSP is
> used in tomcat.

You might have a good reason (or requirement) to use jsp, but it is not necessary. Any JavaScript framework for dom and ajax will work. My favorite is d3 (d3js.org).

Regards,
--Paul

Posted by Manuel Quintero Fonseca <ma...@uas.edu.mx>.
I could make a query to show it on a page with jsp with the information on
the following page:
https://www.codementor.io/isaib.cicourel/sparql-query-using-endpoints-101-du10884g8

Now it is still possible to format the presentation with html, and a search
box, we will see how it is going

Posted by "John A. Fereira" <ja...@cornell.edu>.

Posted by Manuel Quintero Fonseca <ma...@uas.edu.mx>.

Posted by ajs6f <aj...@apache.org>.