Posted to dev@iceberg.apache.org by Ryan Blue <bl...@apache.org> on 2021/05/24 23:56:44 UTC

Next community sync

Hi everyone,

When I was out on paternity leave, I let the community syncs lapse. Sorry
about the gap! I've scheduled a new one for next Wednesday and we can
resume the old schedule (alternating time zone every 3 weeks) from there.
Please add topics to the agenda/notes doc!

Agenda and notes:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YuGhUdukLP5gGiqCbk0A5_Wifqe2CZWgOd3TbhY3UQg/edit#

Ryan

--
Ryan Blue

Re: Next community sync

Posted by Xinbin Huang <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ryan,

Can you also add me to the recurring sync event? I may not be able to join
every time, but I would love to participate as long as I have the time!

Thanks
Bin

Re: Next community sync

Posted by Ted Gooch <tg...@netflix.com.INVALID>.
Please add me to the community sync, thanks Ryan!

Re: Next community sync

Posted by Ryan Blue <bl...@apache.org>.

--
Ryan Blue

Re: Next community sync

Posted by Puneet Zaroo <pz...@netflix.com.INVALID>.

RE: Next community sync

Posted by Mayur Srivastava <Ma...@twosigma.com>.
Hi Ryan,

Posted by Ryan Blue <bl...@apache.org>.
I started a google group to track people that want to be included in the
sync invite: https://groups.google.com/g/iceberg-sync

I'll add that group to the invite and people can add themselves to the
group. I think that will work and so the next sync I'll remove everyone
that was added directly. Please add yourself to the group!

Re: Next community sync

Posted by Steven Wu <st...@gmail.com>.

Re: Next community sync

Posted by Kyle Bendickson <kb...@apple.com.INVALID>.