Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by faizul sulaiman <mo...@yahoo.ca> on 2006/02/23 05:50:46 UTC

Complex bean object

Hi,

I'm building a service which returns a complex java
object that holds a vector of object.
I generated the server site and client stub using axis
1.3 tools.

Everything was OK in the server site. However, I got
an error when executing the client code.

Exception in thread "main" AxisFault
 faultCode:
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature
end of file.
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:

{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:
Premature end of file.
	at
org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.fatalError(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown
Source)
	….

And also an error about type mapping in tomcat
console:

java.io.IOException No serializer found for class
dw.lexicon.bean.GeneralObj in registry
org.apache.axis.encoding.TypaMappingDelegate@18d30fb

Is it possible for axis to serialize an object that
contains a vector of object?

This is how the object looks like:
GeneralObj.java:
- String message
- Vector lexicon	(hold the Lexicon bean)

Lexicon.java:
- String source
- String target

Mohd Faizul Sulaiman
------------------------------

Re: Complex bean object

Posted by faizul sulaiman <mo...@yahoo.ca>.
Ok. I'll try this..
Thanks..

--- Dies Koper <di...@jp.fujitsu.com> wrote:

> Yes, just use arrays instead of vectors and maps.
> A map is just an array of objects with two fields:
> key and value.
> Look at the API of your map's entrySet() method and
> java.util.Map.Entry
> for details. I should not be hard to write this in
> XML and generate the
> Java classes.
>
> Regards,
> Dies
>

> faizul sulaiman wrote:
> > Ok. For this example, I guest it is good to
> convert it
> > to array. But in my project, I also got other
> services
> > that need to be put in a vector or hashmap
> > (actually,it is structure of a dictionary entry).
> >
> > That’s why I need to know whether this can be
> done?
> > If not, I can just stop working with this
> structure
> > and find other solution.
> > I stuck for 2 weeks now.  :)
> >

> > --- Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Better to convert the Vector to an array.

> >> java
> using
> >> axis

> >> got

> >> Premature

{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:

org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Unknown

org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.fatalError(Unknown

org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown

> class
> >>>

> org.apache.axis.encoding.TypaMappingDelegate@18d30fb
> >> that

> > Mohd Faizul Sulaiman
> > ------------------------------

> > Find your next car at http://autos.yahoo.ca
> >

> --
> Dies KOPER <di...@jp.fujitsu.com> (changed on 1 July
> 2005)
> Fujitsu Ltd - MWPF1  (changed from MWPF3 on 21 Nov
> 2005)
> 2-15-16, Shin-Yokohama, Kouhoku-ku, Yokohama,
> 222-0033, Japan
> Tel. +81(45)-475-5605  (internal 7181-4217)

Mohd Faizul Sulaiman
------------------------------

Re: Complex bean object

Posted by Dies Koper <di...@jp.fujitsu.com>.

faizul sulaiman wrote:
> Ok. For this example, I guest it is good to convert it
> to array. But in my project, I also got other services
> that need to be put in a vector or hashmap
> (actually,it is structure of a dictionary entry).
>
> That’s why I need to know whether this can be done?
> If not, I can just stop working with this structure
> and find other solution.
> I stuck for 2 weeks now.  :)
>

> --- Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Better to convert the Vector to an array.
>>
>> On 2/22/06, faizul sulaiman
>> <mo...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm building a service which returns a complex
>> java
>>> object that holds a vector of object.
>>> I generated the server site and client stub using
>> axis
>>> 1.3 tools.
>>>
>>> Everything was OK in the server site. However, I
>> got
>>> an error when executing the client code.
>>>
>>> Exception in thread "main" AxisFault
>>> faultCode:
>>>
> {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.userException
>>> faultSubcode:
>>> faultString: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:
>> Premature
>>> end of file.
>>> faultActor:
>>> faultNode: