Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Roberto <rm...@montefiore.ch> on 2004/12/07 09:33:42 UTC

Java Class

Hi all,
can I instantiate a java class directly from the Flowscript. For instance

function test(){

var check = new Package.java.lang //(or whatever)

}

Can I? & if yes, what the correct form?

Thanx
Ciao
ROb

Re: Java Class

Posted by Roberto <rm...@montefiore.ch>.
... I saw ur website....
So funny & weird, isn't? Glad that the "Roberto Marra Groups" works on the open technologies :-D

Ciao Bertrand & thanx
ROb

Le 7 déc. 04, à 09:33, Roberto a écrit :

> can I instantiate a java class directly from the Flowscript. For
> instance
>
> function test(){
>
> ...var check = new Package.java.lang //(or whatever)

Yes - have a look at the tour block samples, there are several
examples, like

   calculator = new
Packages.org.apache.cocoon.samples.tour.shapes.Square(b);

-Bertrand, who works with the "other" Roberto Marra (http://www.lab7.ch
;-)

Re: Java Class

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Re: Java Class

Posted by Roberto <rm...@montefiore.ch>.
Yep...thanx....Stephan... I should read much more the documentation ;-)

Re: Java Class

Posted by Stephan Coboos <cr...@gmx.net>.
Yes, of course, you can: