Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Chris <ch...@gmx.at> on 2015/04/05 13:32:35 UTC

Javascript interfers with Wicket Ajax

Hi,

for showing a footer I am using the foobar JS (see http://themergency.com/foobar/ <http://themergency.com/foobar/>)

When I call the footer configuration script via  response.render(JavaScriptReferenceHeaderItem.forReference(foobar_config)), all Wicket Ajax functions do not work anymore (target=null, etc.).

When I do not call footer_config JS, a default configuration is used for the footer. With this default configuration Wicket & Foobar are working. How can I correctly call the JS function so that it does not interfere with Wicket?

Thanks, Chris

foobar_config JS:

$foobar({
        "position": {
            "bar": "bottom"
        },
        "display": {
            "type": "collapsed"
        },
        "messages": [
            "Hi there"
        ]
    });
});

Re: Javascript interfers with Wicket Ajax

Posted by Sebastien <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,

> Wicket Ajax functions do not work anymore
Did you verify, using firebug or equivalent, that you don't have any
javascript errors?

Best regards,
Sebastien