Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2004/12/17 11:28:40 UTC

Mailing lists (was Re: JIRA IS MESSED UP)

Some of the Apache lists actually prefer this mode, especially the very few moderated lists that are open to all posts. But I agree it only leads to posts going back to individuals rather than the lists.

I posted a message about whether we should change it before, and since there have been no discussion, I'll enter an JIRA ticket for infrastructure.

Roy Felding handled our JIRA request for a user-java digest list, so I'll test it, and add that link to the website.

-Ted.