Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Aishwarya Sinhasane <ai...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/01 16:01:51 UTC

Regarding seagrid desktop client molecule viewer inetgration

Hello Sudhakar

I was working on integrating a molecule viewer in seagrid desktop client. I
used the NGL Viewer. I tried various other molecule viewers developed in
javascript but some of them are not working properly so I choose NGLViewer.
This molecule viewer supports mmCIF, PDB, mol2, SDF, MMTF structures.

I am trying to implement a JSMol molecule viewer. Please refer to the
attached screenshots.

Re: Regarding seagrid desktop client molecule viewer inetgration

Posted by Aishwarya Sinhasane <ai...@gmail.com>.
Hello Sudhakar

I  will try to implement editors and will update you.

Thanks and Regards
Aishwarya Sinhasane

Posted by Aishwarya Sinhasane <ai...@gmail.com>.
Hello Suresh

I will share it as soon as possible. Also I will take care from next week.
I apologize for the same.

Thanks and Regards
Aishwarya Sinhasane

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.