Posted to commits@ofbiz.apache.org by jl...@apache.org on 2009/04/08 12:56:24 UTC

svn commit: r763175 - in /ofbiz/trunk: ./ applications/ applications/accounting/ applications/accounting/config/ applications/accounting/data/ applications/accounting/entitydef/ applications/accounting/script/org/ofbiz/accounting/admin/ applications/ac...

Author: jleroux
Date: Wed Apr  8 10:54:51 2009
New Revision: 763175

Log:
2d part and end of an effort to remove trailing spaces
[ \t]+$ => "" (empty)
Should be easier to review when committing changes with trailing spaces removed automatically by anyedit or such tool (please refer to http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/mg)

Of course this effort to remove trailing spaces has no functional implications.

Actually, I was doing a 1st commit and as it's long to upload, I got conflicts with r763135
In the meantime I did some refactoring also in *.java and *.groovy files :
){ => ) {
if( => if (
while( => while (
}else => } else
else{ => else {
switch( => switch (
try{ => try {
}catch => } catch
catch( => catch (
}finally{ => } finally {

So these changes are also in this commit, should not be a problem anyway.

[This commit notification would consist of 87 parts,
which exceeds the limit of 50 ones, so it was shortened to the summary.]